Ian & Verma are both Engineers with 18 yrs each in Oil & Gas. Ian also spent several years in Steel and has experience in the following industries: Marine, Agriculture, Tourism, Trucking, Aviation and Rail (Steam).
We are used to working SAFELY in heavy industry around cranes, planes and other mobile plant.
Both of us have extensive WHS/HSE experience.
Ian is also a Chartered Mechanical Engineer and RPEQ as well as a prize winning photographer and both of us have been passionate photographers since childhood.
Our priorities are :
2. Engineering - Interpret the story
3. Then get an artistic impacting shot.
Previous Clients (large & small) include :
Shell USA, Shell Malaysia, Empire Oil (Australia), Queensland Board of Professional Engineers, Handle Property Developers, 360 Property Developers, Eight Ball Truck Driver Training & More
- Engineering Art Photography,
- Corporate / Commercial (People, Offices, Products),
- Technical photography (e.g. Records, Investigations, Due Dilligence, Manuals, JHAs)
- Specialist - Macro, Micro, Probe, Zone 1 Intrinsically Safe Camera / Rental (no shutdown or permit reqd), Time lapse (up to 2 months at a time between servicing).
Video Services?video documentaries, video reports, training videos, short social media videos.
Zone 1 Explosion Proof Camera RENTAL
Training?Basic engineering photography for field hands?Improve the quality of day to day engineering photos, safety,
- Drone Photography - CASA licensed & insured pilot.
- Manned?from helicopter or fixed wing?Ian is experienced aircrew and a trained aerial observer.
- Pole Elevated?9m carbon fibre hand operated and 20m vehicle mounted?for areas where a drone cannot be used.
Empire Oil & Gas
Handle Property Group
360 Property Development
Board of Professional Engineers Queensland
Eight Ball Truck Driver Training
Whitfords Volunteer Sea Rescue (Pro Bono)
Cockburn Volunteer Sea Rescue (Pro Bono)
Sarawak State Museum
Shell / National Geographic Photo Competition (USA 2003) - Runner Up, theme Diversity
Sub Indian Ocean Seychelles Digital Photo Shoot 2003 - Winner
Sub Indian Ocean Seychelles Digital Photo Shoot 2004 - 2nd and 3rd Places (photos judged individually)
AIPP - Australian Institute of Professional Photography
Enter the details of your photography shoot
Please enter as much information as possible, so that this photographer can respond to you quickly, and give you the most accurate price for your shoot. If you are unsure of any items, feel free to leave blank.
Please give as much information about the job here. The more specific you are, the better response you will get.
Include Digital Include Video/DVD
Your quote request has been successfully sent.
The details of your photography shoot have been sent to this photographer. Keep your phone close by as they will contact you shortly!